The success of Survivor encouraged studios to bring out reality shows that delve into every aspect of our lives – no matter how mundane or intimate. We’re delighted when Gordon Ramsey brings the competing chefs in Hell’s Kitchen to tears. And we watch Big Brother with all the pleasures of a peeping Tom. Basically, its voyeurism minus the guilt where one man’s Reality is another man’s Entertainment. So, where should we draw the line between Reality and Entertainment? Should we even bother drawing a line?
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing entries tagged with mercenary at 9th Art.
Browse by Category
- Week of Cool Comic Book Moments – The Sacrifice of Robin - Comic Book Resources
- Cannes 2013: Borgman Is Devilishly Intriguing And Malicious - Bleeding Cool News
- Humor by Female Comics Redefines What's Funny - Women's eNews
- The Greatest Comic Book Cover Ever Printed - Kotaku Australia
- COMICS: Loki's True Motivations Revealed In First Look At YOUNG AVENGERS ... - Comic Book Movie (blog)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.