The success of Survivor encouraged studios to bring out reality shows that delve into every aspect of our lives – no matter how mundane or intimate. We’re delighted when Gordon Ramsey brings the competing chefs in Hell’s Kitchen to tears. And we watch Big Brother with all the pleasures of a peeping Tom. Basically, its voyeurism minus the guilt where one man’s Reality is another man’s Entertainment. So, where should we draw the line between Reality and Entertainment? Should we even bother drawing a line?
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing entries tagged with war at 9th Art.
Browse by Category
- 4-Year-Old Knows Everything About Comics - Babble
- COMICS: Preview Art For X-MEN #2 - Comic Book Movie (blog)
- Compilation of Wally Wood's non-EC crime and horror comics - Boing Boing
- COMICS: "Hulk Smash!" In First Look At SAVAGE WOLVERINE #5 - Comic Book Movie (blog)
- Minnesota: Once house insulation, first-ever Superman comic book now up for ... - Pioneer Press
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.